WELCOME TO CANADA
While the stereotype of the “Great White North” is one that may not make much sense, it’s actually rather appropriate for the beautiful nation of Canada. Located to the “north” of the United States (frequently lies in the shadow of the US), it is the second largest nation in the world (in other words “great”) and of course, has an abundance of Arctic tundra and snow which leads to the “white” component.
Whether you are intrigued by the thought of heading deep into the Canadian Rockies to explore the inherent beauty of Banff National Park and Jasper National Park, or perhaps you prefer to stay further south to experience the beautiful cities of Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary, Canada pretty much has everything a nation could wish to offer visitors from all corners of the globe.
FACTS ABOUT CANADA
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
All year round offers great opportunities for unique experiences – if you are looking for epic ski destinations, Canada in the winter is a great time to visit.
Direct flights from Europe and Oceania are available into Toronto and Vancouver among other locations.
THINGS TO DO IN CANADA
- Explore a collection of spectacular natural lakes around Banff National Park.
- Enjoy a breathtaking scenic drive from Banff to Lake Louise
- Experience the epic Icefields Parkway while taking the awe-inspiring drive from Jasper to Banff National Park.
- Ready for the ultimate, thrilling experience? Head out 918 feet above the Sunwapta Valley to experience the Glacier Skywalk in Jasper.
- Check out these 10 best places in Canada to visit for an amazing weekend getaway.
WHERE TO STAY IN CANADA
Canada is home a variety of accommodation options, ranging from high-end luxury to budget hostel options. Whether you are looking for options in rural areas of Banff or Jasper National Parks, or perhaps in the heart of downtown Toronto, we always recommend using Booking.com as the first place to look for great deals!
LATEST CANADA POSTS
- How to Enjoy the Drive from Banff to Kootenay National Park?
- 10 Best Lakes in Banff National Park You Need to Experience
- Lake Minnewanka Scenic Drive – How to Enjoy This Amazing Loop?