Welcome to Weekend Wanderlust!
Love to travel?
Looking to make the most of your weekends?
We have the perfect travel community for you. Welcome to Weekend Wanderlust!
We all know that it’s difficult trying to juggle your work, family, and travel. In fact, many times we simply forget about travel and think that it is unrealistic to explore the world. Well…we want to inspire you to explore the world and make the most of your weekends.
Do you know how much you can see in 48 hours? Be a part of our amazing travel community and even if you can’t travel every week, you can live vicariously through everyone else.
Whatever your travel style, you are welcome to become a member of Weekend Wanderlust. Be sure to join in our daily discussions, post a travel-related question if you have one, or ask your fellow group members for advice…that’s why we’re here!
And best of all…it’s all FREE! No strings attached, no hidden fees…all we ask is that you be an active member of our community and help grow Weekend Wanderlust.
Let’s take a look at all the ways you can participate.
Attention all travel bloggers! The Weekend Wanderlust link-up is a collaborative effort to share travel blog posts with one another every week.
Here is how it works!
Every week, the group hosts will write a blog post that has the link-up at the bottom. These posts will go live on Thursday/Friday and the link-up will be available until 11:55PM the following Monday night. Please visit one of the blog posts, and add your travel blog post to the link-up.
Your Weekend Wanderlust hosts are:
- Chris & Heather (A Brit and a Southerner)
- Lauren (Justin Plus Lauren)
- Ashley (A Southern Gypsy)
- Amanda and Brian (Eat Work Travel)
- Carolann and Macrae (One Modern Couple)
Here is our link-up page with all our featured Weekend Wanderlust posts.
We only have a few small rules for the link-up:
1. Share the #WeekendWanderlust badge on your post that you link-up (the above image). If you need a copy, right click and save it, and then upload it to your site.
2. Please add a link back to one of the current host blog posts on your blog post, so other people can find the link-up.
3. Comment on and share at least THREE other linked-up posts to show some love to your fellow travelers.
4. Spread the word of #WeekendWanderlust throughout your social media if you can!
We host a Twitter chat each week on Thursdays at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Follow the hashtag #WeekendWanderlust during this time and join in on the fun!
To participate on Twitter, search for the hashtag #WeekendWanderlust. Remember to add this hashtag to all your responses so that everyone in the chat can see your awesome tweets. We have a different topic each week. Everyone is welcome to join so be sure to share with all your friends and family!
The hosts on Twitter are:
- @WWTravelChat (the official account)
Weekend Wanderlust Newsletter
Please subscribe to our weekly newsletter for insider info, tips, community news, contests, giveaways, interviews, and special features! We feature member blogs on a weekly basis. Subscribe today and find out how you can be featured.